Getting Organised | 2017

18:12

Hola, everyone!

Whether it's storing your to-do list in a notebook, writing in a journal to vent how you feel or creating a scrapbook to keep close to your heart, it's important to stay organised and that's exactly what I'm doing. I feel like this change is needed to improve the way I live a little and learn how to adult properly without constant worries of being unorganised. Also, it'll teach me how to improve my spending habits, which yes... I'm guilty of (oops!). 


I think I am the only one who struggles to embrace activities taking place alongside work and as I am so forgetful I feel like I need to organise my schedule a little better. I've wanted to do this for as long as I can remember, so this is my challenge to myself. To get organised and make sure I know what I'm doing week by week, plan accordingly just so I know I'm not overbooking myself.

2. Enjoy Large Scrapbook - £16.00


Scrapbooking is fun, it reminds me of those days in school where we were allowed to cut things out and stick them on a mood board to express ourselves, has anyone else done that in school? I wanted to start something to look back on as it's exciting to look back at all the pictures from past events. I currently have a photo wall in my bedroom but want them in a more secure place that one day can be shown to my children. I love being able to look back on some of the highlight moments from University as it makes me extremely happy and thankful for the memories that were created. To me, this is a way to keep organised with photos instead of having them laying around everywhere. Nothing screams clutter like scattered belongings!



I think it may just be me who feels motivated when having cute little quotes on stationary. Seeing this on the paperchase website made me want to strive even more to achieve my goals. Seeing this every day when writing, will encourage me not to give up. I plan to jot down all my goals and then write whether I've achieved it or not, which will continue to give me motivation. "Dream it, Believe it, Achieve it" - definitely words to live by and the design is so beautiful, reminds me of summer for sure. 

4. Budget Planner - £14.00 


When it comes to budgeting, I suck at it. Well and truly suck at it... is it just me? somehow I always manage to go against anything I set for myself when it comes to budgeting. I've decided to finally put my worries to bed and purchase this planner, that way I can keep track of what I'm spending and receiving each week/month from work and figure out a plan to pay all my finances on time as sometimes I forget or I appear a bit short.... oops! I genuinely think it will help me stay on track with staying organised and that way I can improve on bad spending habits! 


Thanks for reading!


Find me here: 
Instagram: @jaydeekelly 
Twitter: @crashl0nelystar 


xo

All opinions are my own.
All photos belong to paperchase.co.uk




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Twitter